By all means ask me questions about selling, but please only use this thread if you are selling a camera and don’t actually want to part ways with it. There are multiple ways for selling your camera, each with specific criteria and requirements.
1. Go to a camera store in your area with a very knowledgeable person who can answer any questions you may have. This isn’t the best and most convenient option you could go with, but there are places available that offer this service for less money.
2. Write a check for the full purchase price of your camera, even for an item as inexpensive as 20 copies of your first movie. I would suggest to give it to the camera store as a present to yourself! This way you don’t have to spend much money on the item, which, if you are in a pinch, can be a nice way to get more money on top of the items you already have. It also gives you a chance to save money and a chance for the store to refund you if they don’t buy at a reasonable price.
3. Use this PayPal link to sell it, and send them the payment info within 3 days. You will also need to get a PayPal account for each of those addresses.
4. Send an email to a camera store contact within 3 days asking about selling a camera, including your contact information and any additional information you want. Keep in mind that the more emails you send within 3 days, the more likely it is the store is to sell you what you are asking for, but more on this later.
5. Give them the camera, along with the check, along with a note stating the price of your camera, the reason you are selling it (as explained above) and in an email with all of your contact, asking them if they would be interested in buying your camera, along with a final email with their contact info, requesting a sale. They will reply within 4 business days and accept your offer.
6. Send emails to your entire contact list and ask whether they will be interested in the camera, along with a final email with your contact info and their contact info, requesting a sale. They will reply within a week and ask you for more details if they like your purchase.
7. Send emails asking all the people you have contacted from the “Your First Camera” category in the PayPal section of the blog to tell everyone you know about them buying your camera, along with a final email with their contact