What are the 3 types of pencil?

Inks should have the following components as shown below;

• No-brushing • Flux-forming ink, such as Carbon or Gel-form ink.

• Density/Density-rich ink (such as black, blackened, blackened silver or charcoal).

• Black, brown, or other non-glare color inks.

• Graphite inks as described below .

As the name implies:

• No-brushing – no watermarks are visible at all, except when used on pencils or inks where such marks are visible only with magnification.

• Flux-forming ink – a thin layer of water is deposited at the tip of the nib and then spread out to an extended range over the rest of the graphite as the pencil or ink is dipped into ink. This method is not used when the ink is fed back into the pen.

• Graphite inks – these are the same as those described below and must be used with the same care, however you must be aware of the drawbacks of graphite inks. They are also known as black inks.

• Density – or the level of weight, or “density” of the ink. Generally, the more ink you’re using, the more weight you are using.

For more information regarding the different types of graphite inks, check out this article:

What is graphite and how can I determine its level?

When drawing, there are three areas that can be affected by how much weight is used in the pen. These are the “wet n’ wild” (wet), the “pink layer of graphite” (which is the layer of ink that the pencil is sitting on), and the “dry” (dry) areas.

The wet area – where the tips of the lines appear to be touching each other – will also be affected by the amount of weight because more weight, with less water, will cause the tip to move. On the other hand, the dry, or dry area, the ink will not move because the water has no way to travel through the pencil and into the ink, and that means lighter strokes will look darker in dry ink:

This means that some graphite-based inks are darker in ink than others (for example, black for graphite-forming inks, and blackened for black). When working with lighter, more wet