If you’re like most bloggers and you’ve got your eyes firmly set on making a buck off one of those things, how do you get your hand on it? Well, you do it in two ways: the first (as I outlined in my intro), is by getting a “vintage” YouTube account (that will allow you to earn more money) or a new account (that will allow you to earn less money). Once you’ve hit either of those sweet spots, you can start selling whatever it is you want — from shirts to cars — on eBay, Facebook, Craigslist, etc. I am not going to cover all the potential tactics here because they all do, in my opinion, make a ton of sense when put together correctly.
One of the ways I’ve made money off my various endeavors is through the purchase of various items with my blog — or at least through the purchases of some of the items that are featured on my own blog. Here you will find a brief description of these items and how in my opinion they make an incredible return on investment (ROI).
1) Clothing: If you want to see a list of all of the clothing you can buy using my affiliate link, check out this page (and remember: don’t spend money while you read this!).
2) Cars: If you are a car fanatic like me, or if you’ve spent some time following a certain car blog, then you have realized that cars are one of the most expensive things you can buy. When I buy a new car I also invest in a car-related product (that will ultimately drive my annual ROI).
3) Cars: If you want to buy a car in the United States, you can save a lot of money buying here on Amazon.
4) Food: I’ve written a detailed guide on the cost of food here and I recommend it to everyone who wants to learn how to save money on food here. One of the most common questions I get about what money can I save when I buy a food item is: “Do I have to pay cash?” The answer is a resounding NO! Once you get your hands on an item that looks a lot like retail, you can make up to 20% off your purchase using Amazon.
5) Jewelry: If you like jewelry, you know I love to shop at local jewelers. I do some research on the price of the item and once I place my order with the gem/jewelry store
how to video yourself on iphone, learn to shoot video, how to film yourself walking, videography for beginners, video techniques for shooting