When you levitate, you are using the energy and momentum from the downward momentum of the floor to keep yourself levitating. The same force creates the downward energy that’s pushing you up. This energy is being released on the floor. So the floor levitating is done, not because it’s physically possible, but because the energy is in motion, and the momentum keeps moving your body up. Once you levitate, you should keep coming back down.
When should I stop levitating?
There are a number of things that should keep you at a steady level in the air.
1. When you are sitting at your desk or standing by your computer, keep a straight line in front of you. That lines up with your back.
2. Whenever you start to levitate, stop immediately and look down. This keeps you at a vertical level.
3. Never let your eyes become too focused on the ceiling, or other part of the ceiling. Keeping them looking up will keep you at a vertical level.
4. Keep your legs straight. When your legs are moving up or down, the floor is supporting your back. Keep your legs straight to keep you up!
5. Make sure your legs are at a straight angle to the floor. This will keep your feet from bouncing around. If your feet bounce around, you’ll fall and you’ll slow down. When your feet stay at a straight angle, you’ll stay up, no matter how much you try to stop.
6. When you’re levitating, keep your arms horizontal. Keep the right arm at the floor on the floor of the room. Your left arm should be hanging in your room on a wall-mounted table, or on a shelf to keep it out of your face. Hold your right arm over your shoulder and lower your left arm straight down into the air. Keep this position. The closer you can control your breathing, the faster you’ll come back down. It may be that you have to adjust your breathing.
7. Make sure you don’t move until you’re ready to come down, no matter how slow you want to go. This will help slow your descent if you need to come back down quickly.
8. Remember, levitating is a mental act. You keep trying to think about being at a horizontal level and stay focused on your breath. That mental act takes a lot of effort. Just focus on your breathing and stay with it for a while
best magic tricks with cards tutorial, simple magic tricks step by step, simple magic tricks for beginners videos on order, how to do magic tricks for kids simple jokes, magic trick revealed levitation