To have a flat tummy, you need to take these steps to get rid of flatness:
1. Get some sleep. When I was growing up, my mother was in and out of the hospital with severe stomach pains. She was unable to breastfeed my brother or myself when our breasts were at the peak of their growth. In a way, she wanted to make sure that my sister would have a little more freedom to be able to breastfeed us. (My brother and I can make our own decisions on the breastfeeding issue when we’re ready.) Sleeping is one important way I’ve found that helping my tummy get a little more firm and firm, which is a pretty long, hard process.
2. Do a regular bowel movement. I don’t know about other women, but I believe that every couple of months when my tummy is a bit sore I should have a regular bowel movement, even if it takes me a while to do that. Just like when I was a child, you don’t need to do things for the sake of doing them. If it makes you feel better, just do them. If it makes you feel like shit, just stop doing them. This is a very basic concept, but I don’t think your stomach will thank you.
3. Keep your weight in check. If you’re overweight and you’re not working out, your stomach should be a little lower. I have never been able to take care that I’m not getting fat. I’m always in and out of the hospital and lose a little weight every few months. In the beginning, I would go through periods where I would be so hungry that I was unable to walk any distance, because I’d be so full. Sometimes I’d just go through a fast day when I would only eat two-three chips. I started using a fasting period, too, which is like you’re completely restricting what you eat, and it’ll help you keep your weight in check. It also helps to have a good balance of carbohydrates and protein. There’s little to no research showing that a fast periods actually result in people losing weight, but if you have been doing it longer, or you work out, you might have seen a trend change.
4. Use your body weight as a guide when you’re eating (and not eating) because all research shows that you will lose fat when you eat more fat.
5. Get enough sleep. When you have a flat tummy, you go to bed